1.4*8MM Pet Animal Microchip Glass Tag Chip FDX-B ICAR Number ISO11784/5 RFID Implant ID Dogs Cat Chip Syringe Inject w/Implanter
Availability: In stock
- Buy 5 for $0.99 each and save 1%
- Buy 10 for $0.97 each and save 3%
- Buy 20 for $0.95 each and save 5%
- Buy 50 for $0.94 each and save 6%
- Buy 100 for $0.93 each and save 7%
What is RFID Microchip?
RFID Microchip also known as a glass transponder, is about a size of a grain of rice. The transponder which is coded with a permanent code, is implanted under the animal's skin for identification purpose.
Using Radio Frequency, the animal can be identified by using a RFID scanner.
What are the benefits?
1. Unique identity for every livestock and pet.
2. Import and export control.
3. Lost pet can be easily traced back to it's owner.
4. Veterinarians are able to keep the animal's heath record.
5. Easily implanted and no impact on the animal.
6. Suitable for use in extreme conditions.
7. Coupled with software, the RFID tag is a must management of animals, either livestock or household pet.
Microchip ID register website: www.isenvo.com
Accessories and Registration:
The chip size is 1.4 (diameter) * 8 (length) mm.
Standard: ISO 11784/85
Housing Material: Bio-glass
Including 8 bar code labels per chip for documents such as passport, vaccination certificates, etc. - FREE registration at www.isenvo.com (worldwide available database) online.
The injection process is similar to a routine vaccination: quick and easy.
The international normed place for the injection is on the animal's left neck.
The anti-drop device ensures 100% of the built-in electronic tag does not fall off before implantation.
The coated electronic tag prevents dissociation under the skin of the animal after implantation.
The product has been Aseptically Processed for Safe Use.
Wide range of applications, suitable for most pets, animal husbandry, fish, wildlife, etc. Small size and light weight
Any questions please feel free to contact us. Thanks！